It sure was nice to look at the 5 day prediction for Miami and see our normal weather for this time of year return. High’s of 80 and lows of 65 are much better than the chilly (Coldest 6 day stretch in Key west since they started keeping records in 1876) past couple of weeks. Our boat has a full plastic enclosure in the cockpit making it comfortable to be out sailing but still… We even had to turn on our space heater several mornings. Our customers, who had recently lived in Montreal, even went snorkeling (the water temps on the reef are about 70) but this Florida boy will wait till the air temp is warmer than the water to get in!
- 10 reasons to live aboard your sailboat
- 10 ways to make your wife want to go sailing
- 3 questions about learning to sail
- A 7 Day Sailing Trip in the Upper Keys
- Comparing ASA liveaboard Sailing School Classes
- Is sailing better than shopping?
- Keeping Calm And Successful Cruising
- Sailing with kids
- Should Couples Take Sailing Classes Together?
ASA Lessons ASA sailing classes Bahamas Biscayne Bay Boot Key Harbor Boy Scouts Brass Monkey Carl Hiaasen Conch shells Couples classes cruising couples Docksides Bar Everglades National Park fall special prices sailing classes Florida Keys fruits Greek Islands green sailing hummus Island Dreamer jewelry learning about sailing Like Water for Chocolate living aboard a sailboat lobster Marathon marina Miami mooring nuts ocean breeze retiring on a sailboat sailboat sail boat Sailing sailing Greek islands Sailing in the Florida Keys sailing with kids Seduction of the Minotaur snacks Sombrero Marina stress sunscreen Valentino women