Below, are just a few suggestions for making your cruising experience even more enjoyable.
1. Hummus and vegetables. Cut up red and green peppers, cucumbers, and wash off some sugar peas and dip them in the hummus. This is a flavorful treat and a good way to get your daily supply of veggies.
2. Fruit and cheese board. A variety of fruits such as grapes, melon slices, and apples alongside one or two blocks of good cheese. This can be quite filling, so pace yourself.
3. Assorted nuts and dried fruits. This snack is good for that extra boost of energy.
4. Shrimp and Cocktail Sauce. Cool and tangy
5. Assorted Chips and Dips. Potato, Tortilla, or Corn chips go great with French Onion Dip, Tomato Salsa, Bean and/or Cheese dips
6. Not really a snack, but refreshing nonetheless, is cucumber infused water. Slice up a cucumber and drop into a gallon of cold water. Chill for 10-15 minutes. Quite refreshing after you’ve been out in the sun all day.
Island Dreamer happily provides these righteous goodies for your enjoyment and will also plan a menu to fit your specific needs.