1. The Greek people will welcome you with genuine warmth. As you explore the small towns and islands every interaction with your greek hosts will be like visiting old and trusted friends. It will be the small interactions with the local people you meet that will become memories you will treasure.
2. Sailing the clear waters of the Mediterranean with mountains rising up out of the sea is eye candy for the soul. Every day and around every corner is a beautiful new vista, the colors are amazing.
3. The amazing food! Every night is a new dining adventure with fresh seafood, the worlds best tomato’s in your Greek salad and as a bonus most restaurants add a dessert courtesy of the house.
4. Swiming in in the warm clear waters. Or put on a mask and explore the ruins of an old underwater town.
5. Immerse yourself in history. It is pretty hard to choose just one picture to cover thousands of years of civilization, so here are two.
6. Cocktails at sunset in a waterfront cafe.
6. I can’t forget the sunrise either.
7. Since we are on morning, how about breakfast prepared for you aboard our yacht.
8. Explore a new town each night from your boat moored in a calm secure anchorage.
9. Stroll the streets to find the perfect cafe for a drink or dinner.
10. I have just scratched the surface of what it is like to spend a week sailing the Greek Isles, come join us for a trip that will be a once in a lifetime experience.